Hanging LCD and plasma TVs on the wall is a fantastic space saver – and it looks brilliant too. But they’re expensive and heavy bits of kit.
Our wall mounting services makes sure your TV is attached safely and securely with a bracket.
What we do:
- Mount your TV in the exact location you require
- Carry out a survey of your room and walls, to make sure they’re strong enough
- Mount and secure the bracket and screen on the wall
- Connect your new TV to equipment like your DVD player and Sky box
- Supply trunking or conceal cables inside the wall
- Vacuum and tidy up afterwards
Surround Sound Install:
A quality surround sound system is an important component in a home theatre system. Surround systems are usually installed in one of three configurations.
A: 2.1 surround sound system utilizes a subwoofer and two speakers: two front.
B: 5.1 surround sound system utilizes a subwoofer and five speakers: two front, two side and one center.
C: 7.1 surround sound system utilizes a subwoofer and seven speakers: two front, two side, two rear and one center. Proper placement of these speakers is the key to getting the best sound from your system.
GB Aerials can install your surround sound system to ensure you get the best sound.